It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the incredible variety of aerial skills — and there are a lot! Thankfully, many of them can be broken down into a few core poses and a toolkit of transitional foundations. You’ll notice that a lot of “tricks” are essentially the same skills in different orientations, with different tries. Once you realize that, a whole new world of aerial ascendance opens up to you.
The following charts are created in Notion, a free personal wiki tool. You can copy these to your own Notion account and customize as you please!
Aerial Silks Charts
- Silks Skills Chart – Beginner
- Silks Skills Chart – Intermediate
- Silks Skills Chart – Advanced — coming soon!
Aerial Hoop / Lyra Charts
- Lyra Skills Chart – Beginner
- Lyra Skills Chart – Intermediate
- Lyra Skills Chart – Advanced — coming soon!
Note: These charts are in no way exhaustive. However, I’ve assembled as many core and transitional skills as possible from my own training. Ultimately, these are templates meant for you to customize under your coach’s guidance!
Trapeze Charts Coming Soon!